Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (ZGH)
ZGH was founded in 1986 and has been focused on technological innovation, the cultivation of talent, laying a foundation built on core competitiveness, and promoting healthy and sustainable development since 1997, when the Group entered the automotive industry. Headquartered in Hangzhou, ZGH has modern, world-class vehicle and power-train plants in China, USA, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Belarus and Malysia, and a sales & service network consisting of 4,000 outlets all around the world.
ZHG has become a global mobility technology group and owns several brands across the automotive spectrum including Volvo Cars, Geely Auto, LYNK & CO, Polestar, PROTON, Lotus, London Electric Vehicle Company, and Yuan Cheng New Energy Commercial Vehicle. Its business scope covers design, R&D, production, sales and service of whole vehicles, power-train and key parts, as well as mobility services, innovative digital technologies, financial services, education and sports. ZGH has been listed on the Fortune Global 500 for eight consecutive years since 2012 with assets totaling over 49.6 Billion $ and employing more than 120,000 people worldwide.
Geely Auto Technical (Deutschland) GmbH
Founded in 2018, there are currently around 100 engineers from different backgrounds of all OEMs and Tier-1s working here and researching on innovative technologies in a variety of projects for fascinating brand legacies as well as new-borns under the umbrella of Geely Auto. We aspire to establish a global company culture that is dynamic, diverse, and inclusive; that is open, fair, transparent, and respectful; that pays tribute to hard-working and entrepreneur spirit; that assigns responsibility to basic operating units, that can promote the happiness of people and bring the best out of all. We believe that the common pursuit of such culture will tie us together and shape a solid bedrock of our sustainable development.
1. Consulting and Support in all Compensation & Benefit matters for Leadership and HR
2. Further Development and Implementation of Compensation & Benefits systems (Grading, Salary bands, Benchmarking etc.) and processes
3. Responsibility for all C&B related projects and contact person to global C&B
4. Support merit increase and variable bonus plan and budgetplanning rounds
5. Coordination of HR/IT related projects and external payroll supplier
1. University degree in business administration or a comparable education
2. 3+ years professional experience in the field of international compensation and performance management
3. Consultant background is a plus
4. Excellent team player, good organizational and interpersonal skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills
5. Ability to collaborate globally across boundaries, disciplines and culture, especially in an evolving matrix environment
6. Combining strategic thinking with proven hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach
7. Fluent in English and in German
An exciting work environment in a new team with ample opportunities for advancement and creativity
The support of China's largest privately owned and innovative automotive manufacturing group to create a new world class range of vehicles.
A cross culture working environment where you can meet other exciting and enthusiastic professionals from around the world.