With our START IN trainee programs, we prepare you for your future assignment at BASF from day one with challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility. Each START IN program is tailored to your personal needs. Bring your creativity, passion and pioneering spirit to BASF and start your professional future with us!
For a duration of 18 up to 24 months you will get to know different operational units, i. e. Engineering, Process Technology, Operational Excellence and Production.
- With a targeted development, you will take over a function in engineering after the rotational program.
- We offer you an intensive on-the-job training in addition to a diversified and challenging combination of operational and conceptual duties with a main focus on the execution of technical projects.
- A temporary placement for three to six months in a foreign country or corporate unit is an essential part of the program.
- The starting date will be arranged individually.
- Excellent Master's degree in process technology or chemical engineering with a major in process or technical chemistry
- Skills and experience in project management (e.g. PMP project management certificate) and business economics
- At least three months of practical experience in a relevant industrial company
- Convincing communication skills, good command in English and fluent in German
- Willingness to travel
From the very first day, START IN will support your further professional development as a project specialist or manager. You will have the opportunity to learn about your own skills and to grow personally. Beyond this, you will be able to integrate quickly into the company, thanks to a wide range of networking events and seminars as well as continuous support from your personal mentor.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Ms. Katja Emich (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 30 2005-58810
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at http://on.basf.com/Coatings
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.