The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Photo Editor (m/f/d) in our international content production team, to create in-depth and informational photos for our website (desktop, mobile, apps).
- Editing and retouching pictures that will be featured in our daily newsletter, editorial stories and social media at Westwing around the world (we are in 14 countries, with 26 million members)
- Making beautiful pictures even more perfect in post-production because you can always take it up a notch
- You keep the overview of our pictures in post-production and create a consistent and on brand look & feel for them
- Select photos for internal and external use based on strength of composition, content, light and color
- You take over the organization of the retouching work: Recording of all orders and overview of requirements, time planning in consultation with superiors and coordination with the photographers
- You coordinate with related departments to clarify orders and image selection as well as to provide finished files in the specified folder structures
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects concurrently, working to tight deadlines
- Experience in photography, visual arts, digital media or related field
- Experience in e-commerce environments and commercial photography, ideally in the field interior, fashion & lifestyle
- Being a team player and able to collaborate with photographers, editors and stylists
- You work with all related programs by heart (Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Capture One)
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment and a high impact to shape our brand
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- An inspirational way of working and creating great content for multiple countries
Contact Person: Elena Behr
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, and examples of your work/portfolio) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.