We create the future of B2B commerce by giving business relationships a platform. Our marketplace enables millions of business owners all over the world to focus on what they do best – delight others. NOTE: Even though we are all facing a challenge and adjusting to the new situation due to covid19, we would like to let you know that we are still growing and actively recruiting talented people. Our recruitment process will take a little longer than usual but we'll try to keep you up-to-date along the way.
Are you in the early to beginning stages of your career and are currently looking and/or open to a hands-on role that will enable you to kick start your future?
At Metro-Markets GmbH, we are shaping the future of E-Commerce and are currently looking for a proactive, detail-oriented, confident individual with good relationship management skills to join our Product Data team as a “ Product Data Specialist
Our company language is English but within this role as Product Data Specialist
you will need to be Full Professional or Fluent in Spanish to successfully manage the product data, which will be mostly in our new market. Some of your key responsibilities will include but not limited to: Quality control of incoming product data; Controlling data flows, Data aggregation and Data storage; and Collaborating with experts in cross functional teams.
Join our team of passionate technology enthusiasts and e-commerce specialists in our brand-new tech company in Düsseldorf....!
- Proactive, Open minded and Motivated mindset
- Attentive and Detail Oriented
- Analytical mindset and high level of Accuracy
- Willingness to develop and grow
- Good relationship management skills
- Ideally, previous experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills in both Spanish and English (essential)
- Additional languages such as Italian and/or French would be highly beneficial.
- An innovative product and development opportunities
- A “greenfield” project – an agile environment with a start-up mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies and the courage to evaluate new approaches
- An international team in a modern office close to the Rhine river.
Please apply with the English versi on
of your CV and Cover Letter.
To learn more about our online shop, please visit: https://www.metro.de/marktplatz/