Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (ZGH)
ZGH was founded in 1986 and has been focused on technological innovation, the cultivation of talent, laying a foundation built on core competitiveness, and promoting healthy and sustainable development since 1997, when the Group entered the automotive industry. Headquartered in Hangzhou, ZGH has modern, world-class vehicle and power-train plants in China, USA, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Belarus and Malysia, and a sales & service network consisting of 4,000 outlets all around the world.
ZHG has become a global mobility technology group and owns several brands across the automotive spectrum including Volvo Cars, Geely Auto, LYNK & CO, Polestar, PROTON, Lotus, London Electric Vehicle Company, and Yuan Cheng New Energy Commercial Vehicle. Its business scope covers design, R&D, production, sales and service of whole vehicles, power-train and key parts, as well as mobility services, innovative digital technologies, financial services, education and sports. ZGH has been listed on the Fortune Global 500 for eight consecutive years since 2012 with assets totaling over 49.6 Billion $ and employing more than 120,000 people worldwide.
Geely Auto Technical (Deutschland) GmbH
Founded in 2018, there are currently around 100 engineers from different backgrounds of all OEMs and Tier-1s working here and researching on innovative technologies in a variety of projects for fascinating brand legacies as well as new-borns under the umbrella of Geely Auto. We aspire to establish a global company culture that is dynamic, diverse, and inclusive; that is open, fair, transparent, and respectful; that pays tribute to hard-working and entrepreneur spirit; that assigns responsibility to basic operating units, that can promote the happiness of people and bring the best out of all. We believe that the common pursuit of such culture will tie us together and shape a solid bedrock of our sustainable development.
- Build up and lead the GATD ESD&SI Team selecting and attracting best talents in this domain.
- Develop ESD&SI team skills and competence according the Company vision to empower capability to execute new business.
- Collaborate with the ESD&SI global team to identify regional adaptation need for specific market (compliance, Law and Regulation, service, contents, etc.).
- Build Up Functional Safety Centre of Competence (CoC) for GATD and Geely Group, working in strong collaboration with all Global Stakeholder. Support process improvement and automation of the activities.
- Build up SW QA Centre of Competence (CoC) for GATD and Geely Group, working in strong collaboration with all Global Stakeholder. Support process improvement and automation of the activities.
- Build up Cyber Security and GDPR Centre of Competence (CoC) for GATD and Geely Group, working in strong collaboration with all Global Stakeholder. Support set of process and automation of the activities.
- Establish and grow cutting edge Supplier/Technology Network for Vehicle Architecture, bus load prediction, High Speed Protocols.
- Define validation tactics for for EU/NAR Market with special focus on Functional Safety, Cyber Security and GDPR aspect. Benchmarking for potential solution (optimize cost, risk).
- Define validation tactics for Verification/Validation Test plan: Support definition according other major OEM trend (best optimal verification plan, between virtual environment, proving ground/reconstructed real scenarios, real public road).
- Collaborate on preparation and review of all technical documentation for supplier RFI/RFQ, selection and nomination with specific focus on Regional requirement.
- Active Participation as Geely Group on international Alliance and Communities (Functional Safety, GDPR, Cyber Security), seminar, forum to be aligned on latest trend, process and technologies.
- Report project status and escalate blocking point line manager and project manager.
- Ensure that launch quality is robust over lifetime and fulfill customer expectations.
- At least 10 years of working experience in Embedded Electronics and SW Development, Vehicle Architecture Management, Functional Safety and Safety Critical System.
- Real Know how in both Tier-1 and OEM development process (experience in both environment) will be consider a qualification point.
- Strong technical understanding of Regional Legal regulation in respect of Functional Safety, Cyber Security, GDPR.
- Strong understanding of modern vehicle architecture, and main high speed communication line (i.e ETH, CAN FD, Flex Ray, etc.)
- Strong capability to define and assess a Global Vehicle Validation Plan for ESD&SI, defining activities and facilities in order to minimize the execution in Regional Country and assure readiness of product in time.
- Strong leadership in leading change and leading people, capable to work in Sturt-up environment as well in very structured context.
- Be a never stop learning person, stimulate himself and team curiosity on new technologies and process.
- Experience in global team execution. Enthusiasm to work with different culture.
- Enthusiasm and passion to drive and develop cars.
- Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated engineer.
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset.
- High level of engagement to solve any issues and drive issue resolution.
- Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results.
- Flexible regarding travels to UK Innovation Centre, Sweden, China and other countries if needed.
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication.
- Fluent in English.
An exciting work environment in a new team with ample opportunities for advancement and creativity
The support of China's largest privately owned and innovative automotive manufacturing group to create a new world class range of vehicles.
A cross culture working environment where you can meet other exciting and enthusiastic professionals from around the world.