The Process Research and Chemical Engineering Research Division brings together a variety of competencies, including inorganic chemistry, organic synthesis, battery research, catalysis, process development and technology, as well as technical services for laboratories/technical centers. In interdisciplinary global teams, we develop innovative products, processes and technologies for a sustainable future and work with internal and external customers.
From the idea to the profitable process - We develop and optimize production processes and thus enable innovations for materials, nutrition & health, polymers, crop protection and much more.
- From the creation of initial process concepts to the evaluation of new technologies and support during the commissioning of the production plant - as a process developer you are right in the middle of it and accompany the entire process from A to Z.
- You will ensure that the entire process is innovative and sustainable while having an eye for the big picture- our specialists will support you in optimizing individual process steps.
- In development projects, you bring together scientists, process specialists and corporate divisions.
- Furthermore, you will combine business requirements with the results of research for implementation in production and transfer these to plant engineering.
- You think ahead: You plan and coordinate tests from laboratory to production scale and evaluate the progress of the project.
- We are looking for candidates who not only enjoy contributing their ideas, but also have the passion to implement them successfully.
- Degree in chemical engineering, process engineering or technical chemistry, ideally with a doctorate.
- Initial experience in process development is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate complex interrelationships in German and English in an understandable way.
- Team player but also appreciative of a good mixture of personal responsibility and backing.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- With your contribution we create an environment for a sustainable future, because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Ms. Fabienne Gläsel (Talent Acquisition) Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 58121At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at on.basf.com/Headquarters
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.