Does anyone know how the questions will be divided from the book and articles? Like how many article questions and book questions to expect? Just wondering if they will focus on articles more or equally.
Yes, but a real polarity map would never look like the first one. I think they just broke it down to different steps so you see how a map is constructed... the end result should have poles and strategies/warnings so you always want to end up at the + pole
The papers for Session 6 are godawful. I literally burst out laughing at the part about inhaling/exhaling as an interdependent pair. The first one could have been written by Alan Sokal, it's so convoluted and long-winded.
Hello. I also have a life outside of university - my life is not about making your summaries. I will post them when I'll be done with them. In the meantime, you can make your own summaries or use someone else's.
Je suis fan de toi. À chacun des tes résumés, je tombe de plus en plus amoureux. Je n'arrête pas de penser à toi. Tu m'obsèdes, mais je n'ose pas t'aborder. Alors du coup, je te suis de loin en imaginant que je suis à tes côtés en train de te tenir la main amoureusement. J'espère qu'un jour ton regard croisera le mien. ANGIE JE T'AIME
PAGE 11 MISSING PART
4. Utilizing new information systems and technologies
• Another important challenge for managers is to continually utilize efficient and effective new IT that can link and enable managers and employees to better perform their jobs-whatever their level in the organization
• New kinds of IT does not only enable individual employees but also self-managed teams by giving them important information and allowing virtual interactions around the globe using the Internet
5. Practicing global crisis management
• The fifth challenge, global crisis or disasters fall into two main categories:
1. Natural causes: hurricanes, earthquakes, diseases, famines
2. Human causes: industrial pollution, inattention to employee safety, terrorism, war, global warming (which intensifies the natural causes)
Management has an important role in helping people, organizations, and countries respond to global crises, such crises provide lessons in how to plan, organize, lead and control the resources needed to forestall and respond to the crisis
Crisis management makes important decisions about how to:
1. Create teams to facilitate rapid decision making and communication
2. Establish the organizational chain of command and reporting relationships necessary to mobilize a fast response
3. Recruit and select the right people to lead and work in such teams
4. Develop bargaining and negotiating strategies to manage the conflicts
Could someone create an online file so that everyone can complain and our comments become more valid/powerful? I don´t know to create the online file. Last time for nearly all my comments I received the information from the coordinators "most students did not share you opinion about this question and statistical proof suggest that this question was legitimate". So we need to unify to get the bonus points
just posted a link if you want to check it out, unfortunately, we don't have nor the answer key nor the exam yet
updated 10 months ago
Here we are again, after a shit exam. I mean like wtf was that. I lost count of how many « Which one is NOT correct ? » questions there were. plz fix. We need the complain thing asap. And btw there was twice the same question, what are we supposed to do with that ??
I think having 2 times the same question in the same exam is not allowed we should definitely complain about that. But this is only my opinion no guarantee. Also could someone create an excel file or something for questions to complain about?
A moderator variable is one that influences the strength of a relationship between two other variables, and a mediator variable is one that explains the relationship between the two other variables.
Only place i could find it in the course was in the article about the glass clif where it says
• moderator of when effect occurs
• mediator why effect occurs
Hi Guys, I don't know whether its maybe already happening but I think it would be a good idea to hand in one letter ( next to the complaints) on behalf of our year to the course coordinator, about how we feel about the exams with some concrete examples. This would maybe give it a more formal touch and would not appear impolite.