Could someone create an online file so that everyone can complain and our comments become more valid/powerful? I don´t know to create the online file. Last time for nearly all my comments I received the information from the coordinators "most students did not share you opinion about this question and statistical proof suggest that this question was legitimate". So we need to unify to get the bonus points
just posted a link if you want to check it out, unfortunately, we don't have nor the answer key nor the exam yet
updated 4 months ago
Here we are again, after a shit exam. I mean like wtf was that. I lost count of how many « Which one is NOT correct ? » questions there were. plz fix. We need the complain thing asap. And btw there was twice the same question, what are we supposed to do with that ??
I think having 2 times the same question in the same exam is not allowed we should definitely complain about that. But this is only my opinion no guarantee. Also could someone create an excel file or something for questions to complain about?
A moderator variable is one that influences the strength of a relationship between two other variables, and a mediator variable is one that explains the relationship between the two other variables.
Only place i could find it in the course was in the article about the glass clif where it says
• moderator of when effect occurs
• mediator why effect occurs
Hi Guys, I don't know whether its maybe already happening but I think it would be a good idea to hand in one letter ( next to the complaints) on behalf of our year to the course coordinator, about how we feel about the exams with some concrete examples. This would maybe give it a more formal touch and would not appear impolite.
So I went on a hunt for a better font, and I found the font used in the Financial Accounting textbook, since I always though that book looked quite 'relaxing'. From next period on I will use that font.
Do you have any detailed summary for the sessions 3 "action errors, error mngmt and learning in organization" and Session 9 "exploit-exploration tensions and organization ambidexterity: managing paradoxes of innovation" of the article? :)
Some articles are missing:
- Frese, M., & Keith, N. (2015). Action errors, error management, and learning in organizations. Annual review of psychology, 66, 661-687.
- Ellis, S., Carette, B., Anseel, F., & Lievens, F. (2014). Systematic reflection: Implications for learning from failures and successes. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 23(1), 67-72.
- Andriopoulos, C., & Lewis, M.W. (2009). Exploitation- Exploration Tensions and Organizational Ambidexterity: Managing Paradoxes of Innovation. Organization Science, 20, 696–717.
Some articles we don't have to study:
- Reflection as a strategy to enhance task performance
- The anxiety of learning
- The ambidextrous organisation