Some articles are missing:
- Frese, M., & Keith, N. (2015). Action errors, error management, and learning in organizations. Annual review of psychology, 66, 661-687.
- Ellis, S., Carette, B., Anseel, F., & Lievens, F. (2014). Systematic reflection: Implications for learning from failures and successes. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 23(1), 67-72.
- Andriopoulos, C., & Lewis, M.W. (2009). Exploitation- Exploration Tensions and Organizational Ambidexterity: Managing Paradoxes of Innovation. Organization Science, 20, 696–717.
Some articles we don't have to study:
- Reflection as a strategy to enhance task performance
- The anxiety of learning
- The ambidextrous organisation