am I wrong in saying that the results are late?
they were just posted
how to obtain the exam scans?
Anyone that has a doc with all the important formulas? Would be highly appreciated
No area was marked for this question
The picture in the end is the wrong figure. they ask for figures 12.1 and 12.2
No area was marked for this question
Don't downvote this just because you're not capable of opening a rar file duh. Thanks for uploading these 5 exams ((:
View 1 more comment
the winrar unzipper is not always easy to handle with an iOS system tbh. It's not costless forever sadly :D
then use an online converter or buy a proper laptop but first of all u should learn some english
No area was marked for this question
can you also upload the other ones?
no
Did your tutors also highlight relevant stuff after the sessions? Unfortunately I did not manage to ensure that I jot down every crucial point. If some of you managed to do so, it would be really nice if you could upload them.
No area was marked for this question
and the other sessions pleaseee
No area was marked for this question
Can you also upload summaries for the missing sessions ? ❤️
I have uploaded all the summaries that I managed to make during the course :/
No area was marked for this question
loving your summaries! will u upload one for tomorrow too? :)
and also the missing ones from the previous sessions? thank you!
No area was marked for this question
Do you also have summaries for the other chapters?
No area was marked for this question
Can you please upload the remaining chapters ?
Can anyone give me a short summary of what was asked at the first sit exam. He did not posted the exam, like always.
I would also like to know this!
Has anyone already contacted the course coordinator about when our results will be published? According to my calculations today is already the 16th working day after the exam...
I received this e-mail today for everyone wondering: Thank you for your e-mail. The grades for Economic Psychology will be published very soon and in accordance with the time schedule of the examination office. With best regards, Peter Werner
well well...let's wait and this what this means
No area was marked for this question
anybody got the calculations for q3 & q6?
View 3 more comments
How do you get 0.99% for Q3a. ?
I get 0.98% chance of terrorist p(terrorist) is 0.00001 X p(bell | terrorist) is .99 = .000099 p(Non-t) is 0.9999 X p(bell | Non-t) is 0.01 = 0.009999 so 0.000099/ (0.000099 + 0.009999) = .0098
No area was marked for this question
How do you solve 2a) with the Messi problem if one goal is your reference point?
a. As Messi's reference point is one goal, you can draw a value function where his one goal represents the intercept (0,0) and a second goal illustrates the point +1 and no goals illustrate the point -1. The respective values will be: Value of scoring two goals = 1^0.88 = 1 Value of scoring one goal = -2.25*1^0.88 = -2.25 This illustrates that we are loss averse, the value of the loss (score zero goals) hurts more than the value we would derive by scoring two goals.
Is there an answer key for 2013 somewhere out there?
would like to know that as well
is there an answer key for the 2015 exam?
No area was marked for this question
Someone knows which three subclasses of the availability heuristic they mean in question 1c?
View 1 more comment
Okay, at least something haha :) thanks!
That's totally correct, wrote an e-mail to my tutor about that last week as I wasn't sure if availability to imagination is included as a third heuristic or not. But yes, it is included.
Imagine you had a very sad morning and you lost 200 Euros. You are now faced with the two gambles below. Which option would you prefer and why? Gamble A: Win 100 Euros with 30% of probability, lose 400 Euros with 20% of probability and win 50 Euros with the remaining probability. Gamble B: You throw a single fair dice. If you throw the number 1 on your dice you win 1000 Euros, otherwise you lose 200 Euros. Could someone help me with this Prospect theory exercice?
If you want to calculate it, they would give you some additional values for pi, beta and lambda. The general reasoning behind it is you have in Gamble A an 80% chance of winning something, so you anchor on the probabilities and underestimate the 20% chance of loosing something. In the second option you have a 80% chance of loosing and since we dislike looking more than we like winning we would go for option A, even though this might not be in line with expected utility. It's called gain-loss framing effects I think.
Anyone else kinda scared of the exam? I'm feeling like I almost forgot everything. How detailed did you learn?
learning the steps, examples and models by heart since early this morning but skipping quickly through the definitions since you can bullshit your way through. Watch some documentaries about Kahnemann and decision making then some from Jolls and Roth. Has to be a pass! Success!
Can someone please upload a list containing all relevant literature?
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document :)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document :)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document :)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document :)
No area was marked for this question
Thank you for the great summaries you provide!
No area was marked for this question
Leave a thumbs up in the top right corner :)
No area was marked for this question
Leave a thumbs up in the top right corner :)
No area was marked for this question
Leave a thumbs up please :)
No area was marked for this question
Leave a thumbs up please :)
No area was marked for this question
Leave a thumbs up please :)
No area was marked for this question
Leave a thumbs up please :)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document (top right corner) :-)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document (top right corner) :-)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document (top right corner) :-)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document (top right corner) :-)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document :-)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document :-)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document :-)
No area was marked for this question
Please leave a thumbs up on the document :-)
No area was marked for this question
THANK YOU!!!! Your summaries are truly the best! :)
No area was marked for this question
If you make use of it, please leave a thumbs up in the top right corner for the document :)
No area was marked for this question
If you make use of it, please leave a thumbs up in the top right corner for the document :)
No area was marked for this question
If you make use of it, please leave a thumbs up in the top right corner for the document :)
No area was marked for this question
If you make use of it, please leave a thumbs up in the top right corner for the document :)
No area was marked for this question
If the documents are useful to you, leave a thumbs up on the document (top right corner) :)
No area was marked for this question
If the documents are useful to you, leave a thumbs up on the document (top right corner) :)
No area was marked for this question
If the documents are useful to you, leave a thumbs up on the document (top right corner) :)
No area was marked for this question
If the documents are useful to you, leave a thumbs up on the document (top right corner) :)
No area was marked for this question
If the documents are useful to you, leave a thumbs up :)
Load more